Appointment and Treatment Policy
- We ask new clients to please arrive 10 minutes prior to treatment time in order to complete consultation forms.
- Please advise if you are running late to your appointment as we might be able to rearrange it to avoid inconveniencing other clients who are on time.
- Please have the areas to be treated (except for facial hair in women) shaved 2 days before treatment. We do charge an extra fee for shaving the area during treatment, but this is not recommended as shaving on the day of treatment can cause a laser rash.
- During treatment, client and operator must wear protective eyewear.
- Is it not recommended to bring another person in the treatment room to watch the treatment as this is unnecessary exposure to laser. Children are not allowed in treatment room while parents are having laser treatment done.
- Please advise the laser technician on any changes in medical conditions, medication consumption, pregnancy, fake tans and excessive sun exposure. Some of these factors can make your skin sun sensitive, being prone to laser burns.
- Complimentary touch ups are offered at therapist/manager discretion depending on necessity. They must be done 15-20 days after treatment with no exception. In order to have a complimentary touch up, area should not have been shaved since your last appointment.
Gift Voucher policy
The following conditions apply when purchasing a Gift Voucher. Purchasing and/or using a Gift Voucher means you agree with the following:
- Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from date of purchase
- Expired vouchers will not be able to be used and extensions will not be given
- Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Vouchers cannot be replaced.
We reserve the right to change treatment, product and service prices at any time without any prior warning or notice.
Skinnovation Laser Clinic runs monthly promotional prices on selected treatment areas at our discretion. Those might be advertised on our website, social media and clinic window. The following terms apply for our monthly promotions:
- Promotions are valid only for the particular promotional month and no extensions will be granted. If you have been quoted a price during a promotional period and choose not to accept, we reserve the right not to honour the quote once it has expired.
- Promotional prices can be packaged together in a bundle of 5 or 10 treatments, which are non-refundable and not exchangeable, according to our Refund Policy.
Before and After Campaign Policy
Skinnovation would like to collect before and after photographs from you for the purpose of documenting the progress of your treatment and also creating educational and promotional material.
This type of material requires by law your consent to allow us to process it. If you decide to participate in this campaign you will be required to a legal consent form, confirming you authorise the publication of the material by Skinnovation Laser Clinic for promotional and informational purposes.
By signing the form you are granting Skinnovation Laser Clinic the right to use the material on its website, social media, in the clinic, posters, newsletters, catalogues, brochures, etc.
When coming to our clinic, any personal belongings brought by you are solely your responsibility and we kindly ask you to take care of your valuables. Therefore we exclude ourselves of any liability for lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged personal items when travelling to and from your appointment and whilst you are in the clinic.
Adverse Reaction Policy
Adverse reactions are rare but sometimes happen with laser treatments. On your initial consultation you will sign a legal document stating all the potential risks and reactions involved in the treatment.
Should you experience a side effect, we will require up to 12 weeks to investigate and address your concern. During this time, we might require weekly consultations for assessment, photos for documentation, additional treatments and products to be purchased by the client.